Lea este artículo en español
Terrible Bunny is back again in North Texas for a 2nd display this yr. His Friday concert at AT&T Stadium in Arlington is aspect of his “World’s Most popular Tour.”
In February he executed at American Airways Middle.
The 28-year-old singer-songwriter started his North American tour on Aug. 5 in Orlando. The 29-stadium tour involves a few Texas concerts in September.
DJ Alesso will open the demonstrate, which is expected to be marketed out — and, alongside with other situations, has Arlington bracing for traffic concerns. The cheapest tickets are heading for $305.
These are some of the causes why Lousy Bunny, whose real identify is Benito Antonio Martínez Ocasio, is just one of the most important concert events this 12 months in Dallas.
1. Undesirable Bunny is a strike-making machine
Because 2016, Lousy Bunny has been creating himself heard with his entice rhythm. Sooner or later, he fully embraced reggaetón.
His fourth studio album, Un Verano Sin Ti, was introduced in early Might and remained in the top rated two spots of the Billboard 200 for 14 weeks.
According to Billboard, on Might 6, when he launched his album, Undesirable Bunny became the performer with the most streams throughout the world in a single day with 183 million performs on Spotify.
On that similar working day, all his hottest album’s 23 music entered the Prime 30 of Spotify’s world-wide checklist.
Nine of his music achieved the Top 10.
2. His tours are between the most valuable
In mid-May possibly, Negative Bunny’s tour rated 2nd in Pollstar’s 20 most productive excursions checklist. He was the only Latino in the Best 5.
On the week of June 27, Terrible Bunny and Grupo Firme’s excursions have been amongst the 5 most worthwhile globally.
Poor Bunny’s typical tour box place of work intake for each town was $3,298,334, with an ordinary ticket price tag of $187.35.
3. Has won additional than 20 new music awards
Besides generating hits, the singer of “Me Porto Bonito” is also recognized for the sheer range of awards he has gained.
He offers 24 songs awards and 54 nominations given that he attained stardom 6 many years back.
Just this 12 months, Terrible Bunny has been awarded the subsequent:
- Grammy 2022 – Most effective Urban Songs Album, “El Último Tour Del Mundo”
- Grammy 2022 – Most effective Urban or Latin Pop Album, “YHLQMDLG”
- iHeartRadio Songs Award 2022 – Latin Pop/Reggaeton Artist of the Calendar year
- Premio Lo Nuestro 2022 – Premio Lo Nuestro Artist of the Year
- Premio Lo Nuestro 2022 – City Album of the Yr, “El Último Tour Del Año”
- Premio Lo Nuestro 2022- Great Combine of the Year, “Volví,” with Aventura
- Premio Lo Nuestro 2022- Album of the 12 months, “El Último Tour Del Mundo”
- Premio Lo Nuestro 2022 – Male Urban Artist of the 12 months
- Premio Lo Nuestro 2022 – City Collaboration of the 12 months, “AM Remix,” with Nio García and J Balvin
- Premios Juventud 2022- Male Youth Artist of the Calendar year
- MTV Online video Songs Awards 2022 – Artist of the Calendar year
4. Terrible Bunny is a proud Latino
Benito, as he is identified as by some, has usually been happy of his Latino, Puerto Rican roots.
For Latinos residing in the U.S., viewing a performer highlighting their lifestyle and group is substantial.
In late August, Negative Bunny was named Artist of the Calendar year at MTV Video Songs Awards, turning into the very first non-English-talking performer to receive the award.
“I’ve been stating this… I normally considered from the start that I could be wonderful, I could grow to be of the world’s biggest stars — devoid of having to modify my culture, my language, my jargon”, stated the Puerto Rican artist throughout a remote presentation for awards.
A different way he’s presented again to the Latino community is as a result of grants.
The singer, who was born in the Almirante Sur neighborhood of the Vega Baja municipality in Puerto Rico, in partnership with Frito-Lay, has fully commited to $25,000 in grants for 20 youthful Latino TikTokers.
5. Dallas is his previous Texas tour cease
The singer of “Después de la Playa” selected three Texas stadiums for his tour.
He done at Houston’s Minute Maid Park Sept. 1-2, the place the action appeared to leave its mark on the field. On Sept. 7, he performed at the Alamodome in San Antonio.
Soon after leaving Texas, Lousy Bunny proceeds his 29-clearly show tour in California.